Modular multipole Combined Lightning Current and Surge Arrester
- Prewired spark-gap-based type 1 and type 2 combined lightning current and surge arrester consisting of a base part and plug-in protection modules
- Maximum system availability due to RADAX Flow follow current limitation
- No tripping of 20 A gG fuses up to short-circuit currents of 50 kArms
- Discharge capacity up to 100 kA (10/350 µs)
- Capable of protecting terminal equipment
- Operating state / fault indication by green / red indicator flag in the inspection window
- Easy replacement of protection modules without tools due to module locking system with module release button
- Vibration and shock-tested according to EN 60068-2
DEHNventil M TNS 255: Modular combined lightning current and surge arrester for use in TN-S systems
DEHNventil M TT 255: Modular combined lightning current and surge arrester for use in TT and TN-S systems (3+1 configuration)
DEHNventil M TN 255: Modular combined lightning current and surge arrester for use in single-phase TN systems
DEHNventil M TT 2P 255: Modular combined lightning current and surge arrester for use in single-phase TT and TN systems (1+1 configuration)
DEHNventil M ... FM: With remote signalling contact for monitoring device (floating changeover contact)
The patented RADAX Flow technology for follow current limitation and extinction allows high availability of the electrical consumer's installation to be protected. Even in case of short-circuit currents as high as 100 kArms, mains follow currents are reduced in such a way that selectivity with respect to low-current-rated fuses is ensured. This means that upstream fuses will not trip due to upcoming mains follow currents.
The operating state / fault indicator of each protective path needs no power to operate and instantly shows the operating state of the surge arrester. Apart from the standard visual indicator with green and red indicator flags, DEHNventil M ... FM devices feature a three-pole remote signalling terminal. With its floating changeover contact, the remote signal can be used as a break or make contact according to the particular circuit concept.
Due to their parameters and design, the devices can be even installed upstream of meter panels in low-voltage consumer's installations.