- Surge arresters to be screwed onto field devices
- Parallel or series connection
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Arrester for protecting a second interface (data or power side) available Types for Ex (i) and Ex (d) applications
- For protecting intrinsically safe measuring circuits and bus systems Ex (i)
- Type in a flameproof enclosure Ex (d) Variety of approvals
- Approvals depending on the arrester: IECEx, ATEX, FISCO, CSA Hazloc
Ex(i) und Ex(d) versions are available for field devices in potentially explosive atmospheres. Depending on the type, the arresters can thus be installed on field devices in intrinsically safe measuring circuits Ex(i) or on devices with flameproof enclosure and are suitable for use in Ex zone 1 or 2.
The surge arresters are ideally suited for installation in process environments, for example on transducers or field bus devices. 4-20 mA measuring circuits or bus systems up to 30 V are typical fields of application.