BLITZDUCTOR SP – Protection Modules
- Universal surge arrester
- Universal surge arrester for two-pole, three-pole or four-pole interfaces
- High discharge capacity up to 20 kA (8/20 µs)
- Low voltage protection level, capable of protecting terminal equipment Arrester consists of a protection module and a base part
- Easy replacement of protection modules
- All protection components integrated in the protection module
- Two universal base parts with or without signal disconnection Functional and appealing design
- DIN rail mounted device with integrated earthing
- Minimum space requirements, four single lines or two pairs over a width 12 mm
- Vibration and shock-tested for safe operation
BLITZDUCTOR SP arresters combine a permanently high impulse current discharge capacity with an extremely low voltage protection level, thus ensuring effective protection of terminal equipment even in case of interference caused by impulse currents and surges resulting from switching operations.
The arresters provide protection against vibration effects and shock up to a 30-fold acceleration of gravity. The function-optimised arrester design ensures both fast and easy replacement of protection modules which house all relevant protection elements.
A wide range of accessories e.g. for earthing unused lines or easily testing lines round off the product range.
The protection module and base part have to be ordered separately!